The M5S communication platform manages the radio and telephone networks to which it is connected for the operators of a control or command room. Depending on the network type (TETRAPOL, TETRA, DMR, GSMR, P25, etc.), different signalling is used simultaneously on the M5S. The radio channels, groups or radio conferencing are presented on the operator stations in a uniform manner.
Main functions of the M5S:
- Resource distribution,
- Radio network management,
- Telephone network management,
- M5S networking,
- API for third party applications,
- Resource sharing,
- Encryption and compression,
- Integrated voter function,
- Immediate playback on operator station,
- Communications transferred to external recorder,
- Many physical interfaces (analogue, IP, S0, E1),
- Use from IT operator stations or consoles,
- Direct interconnection to resources or by means of IP radio gateways.