ESTERNET is a full IP communication system that can use touch control consoles to manage many types of radio (analogue, TETRA and TETRAPOL) and telephone networks. ESTERNET is based on a distributed architecture and dedicated to control or command rooms that are mobile or small in size.
The solution is indeed particularly suited to small organisations that want to start with a single operator position and then be able to scale up to a multiple operator configuration.
Main ESTERNET functions:
- Resource distribution,
- Radio network management,
- Use of telephone calls, analogue or SIP,
- API for third party applications,
- Resource sharing,
- Immediate playback on operator console,
- Operation from ESTER TOUCH consoles,
- Configuration and supervision via web interface.