Hundreds of operators use every day the PRESCOM M5S platform to communicate with their teams. With over 30 years of experience and more than 300 control rooms operating, the M5S of PRESCOM is able to provide customized solutions, performance and reliability for command and control rooms everywhere in the world.
The M5S communication platform manages radio and telephone networks and is connected to the operators of a command & control room. According to the types of networks (TETRAPOL, TETRA, DMR, GSMR, P25 …), different PMR networks are used simultaneously on the M5S. The radio channels, radio groups or conferences are presented in a uniform manner to operator stations.
Key features of the M5S:
- Distribution of resources
- Management of radio networks
- Interconnections radio / radio and radio / telephone
- networking M5S
- API for third party applications
- Resource sharing
- Encryption and compression
- integrated voter Function
- Instant replay on operator station
- Communication forwarding to external recorder
- Many available physical interfaces (Analog, IP, S0, E1)
- Operator position based on workstations or Dispatch Consoles